These fabulous cupcake toppers wrap up our very first 5 days in 5 ways and we've eaten more than a few Pocky with no regrets. This final DIY is super duper pretty and takes only a few minutes. Get creative! Maybe chocolate Pocky with colorful candy melts and sprinkles?! Do it up, my friends.
We hope you loved this series, and if you have any suggestions on what should be our December 5 days in 5 ways product, let us know in the comments section below :)
-white candy melts
-small cutting board
What to do:
1. Cover your small cutting board with parchment paper.
1. Place 3 Pocky beside each other in a fan like formation.
2. Melt candy melts in the microwave, stopping to stir every 30 seconds. If you're nervous about melting these babies read this.
3. Dip your spoon into the candy melts and move the spoon back and forth horizontally across the Pocky.
4. Put a little blob of candy melts at the base of the Pocky to make them extra secure.
5. Once completely dry put your whole cutting board in the fridge for extra setting time.
6. stick them directly into cupcakes for a beautiful and delicious topper!
store in air tight container
Don't forget to tag @thepartyparade and hashtag #thepartyparadediy if you're inspired by our post! We want to see your creations :)xoxo,
Mercedes & Sarah